Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reader and Rainbows

Y’all know about Google Reader, right? For those who don’t (and who love to lurk about on other people’s blogs :-D) it’s very cool. You input the addresses of all the blogs you like to read and Google automatically checks them for you and lets you know when they’ve been updated. That way you don’t have to bounce around the Worldwide Web inputting address after address. You just go to one address and they’re all there for you. I am a blog reader and I love it.

Meredith has been home for the past couple of days with a nasty cold. She hasn’t been sleeping well at night. I think she’ll be back tomorrow though. This morning she begged me to let her go to school. She was worried about missing too much homework and having lots on her big birthday weekend!!! I went into the school today and picked up her work. I never thought I’d see her so pumped to keep up and get it done. She’s really having a good year. I don’t know if it’s the teachers, the school or just the change. Her report card was the best she’s ever had and she was very proud of it. Way to go, Meredith!! It’s so nice to be starting the year off on a positive note.

Since Meredith was home, I was home too. For over a year, I’ve wanted to sort and organize all of my scrapbook supplies by colour. So, today I did. Well, I started. Meredith helped me. It was a nice activity for the two of us to do together. And now, when I look at my brads and eyelets and other little miscellaneous supplies all nestled together in their boxes like a perfect little rainbow, it makes my heart sing and puts a smile on my face. It really doesn’t take much to make me happy does it? Now, I just need to get it finished!!!

Waddle on, dudes.

No comments: