Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last Weekend

Last Saturday I had the absolute pleasure of having Nicola’s girls over for a sleepover. These 4 girls have known each other practically since they were born. They are all very much alike and they all get along so well. And it certainly helps that Nic and I are good friends too. She’s one of my favourite people to hang out with. She makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. I don’t get to see her enough.

I would have nominated her for the Sisterhood Award for sure, if only she had a blog -~sigh~. (But, she is working on a website. As soon as that's up and running, I will definitely link her up here.)

We took a short walk to the lake with the girls on Saturday. The weather was perfect. The children were perfect. The photos? Well, they’re perfect too.














2 comments:

nicola said...

you are just the sweetest! especially loved your blog today! I love you!

Barbara said...

Friendships like that are very special!