Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill In

In an effort to blog a little more, I think I might try to participate in more memes. This one is called the Friday Fill-In and you can find it here.


Here it goes.

1. Moving my body always makes me feel good and glad I’ve done it even though getting to it, is always the most difficult thing I will do each day.

2. If you look around you, the things in life that you really and truly could not live without are are free - the love of friends and family.

3. My best quality is my ability to be organized. Sometimes it is a fault, but most often it gets me through the day.

4. I love the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have not put on a suit and ridden the GO train to work. Over 10 years, actually. And they’ve been the best 10 years of my life.

6. A cleaning lady is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a friends’ house for a BBQ, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my girlies and hopefully getting a bit of scrapping done and Sunday, I want to work on my tennis serve.

That’s it for me, people. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I think I could use a cleaning lady too.