Monday, June 1, 2009

Manic Monday

Another meme. That’s all I seem to have to write about these days. This one is the Manic Monday.


  1. Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket? In my basket would be flat bread with artichoke and asiago dip, cut up veggies and fruit, perhaps a shrimp ring and a book.

  2. If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now? It would be pointing north because I’m cold today.

  3. What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you? Turn into my lane when they really don’t have enough space, pick their nose, and creep along slowly looking for a parking space.

Oh, and here’s my 365 page:



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Darn!! Can't get this page to come up :-(

Barbara said...

yum! can I come on that picnic?? (but you can have all that shrimp.)
...and throw in a scrapbook magazine. LOL!