Friday, January 8, 2010

Award? For me?



My scrapbooking and blogging friend, Barb gave me this Beautiful Blogger Award. What a lovely surprise. Thanks Barb.


The award comes with the following responsibilities:
1. I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me. Done.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. Done.
3. Link to the bestower’s site. Done.
4. Enumerate seven interesting things about myself. Here they are.

- I was born in England and moved to Canada when I was 18 months old. From there I have lived in West Hill, Agincourt, Toronto, Edmonton, Oshawa and Oakville - sometimes in more than one location per city!!

- I am not a morning person. Getting out of bed in the morning is evil.

- I have to read before I go to sleep. If I don't, I have trouble sleeping.

- I love lists. I have lists of lists and numerous notebooks to keep me on track.

- I wish I could dance and sing. If I catch any of those reality dancing shows on TV, I'm filled with envy. It's not gonna happen though.

- It was never my intention to be a Stay At Home Mom. My own mother always worked and I really thought I would do the same thing. I couldn't wait to graduate from University and put on my first suit with nylons and high heels. And then I had Meredith and my life changed for the better. I love being home and I can't imagine ever working in an office again.

- My first job was at McDonald's and I ate way too many french fries while I was there.

There you go. Some of you know some of those things. Some of you don't. I'm not sure how interesting they are but . . .

5. Now I'm supposed to link to seven other bloggers I find beautiful. Unfortunately I don't know many bloggers and I can't come up with seven so I hope this will do:

My good friend Nicola who I would be lost without. She doesn't have a blog but she does have a website.

My good friend Anne who makes all my bags. She doesn't have a website or a blog but I hope she will soon.

Janet who makes me laugh on Tuesdays.

Joy who I don't see often enough on Tuesdays!

And of course Barb who makes me smile and laugh every week and has introduced me to so many other wonderful women and scrapbooking addictions!! Thanks Barb!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You were born in England???? I didn't know that. Fun list.