Monday, September 13, 2010

Lake Ontario Fog

A couple of weeks ago, I went for my regular walk in the morning down by the lake. I love walking at the lake in the morning. There’s something about the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline and the geese and ducks floating on the waves that just makes me smile. If I’m ever in a grumpy mood, heading down to the lake always sets me right.

But I digress.

It was a hazy humid morning and as I got closer to the lake, the less I could see. The fog was so thick you could barely see 20 feet in front of you. It was beautiful.

I walked along the water’s edge enjoying the haze and fog wishing I had my camera with me. So, when I got home I packed the girls into the truck and raced back down there with my camera. The fog had lifted slightly. I took these photos and thought they were worthy of sharing.

I hope you like them as much as I do.


No comments: