Friday, June 21, 2013

Yum Yum


I’ve discovered four really good and easy recipes that I wanted to share.  I'm going to share 2 this week and 2 next week. Just to keep you coming back!!
But first, let me clarify something.  I do not like to cook. I love to eat, but I don’t enjoy cooking.  I don't mind baking but these are all easy recipes. Easy and delicious. Just my thing!!
We frequently make banana bread in our house. I always used a recipe that called for butter but it was a pain in the butt to get that butter to  room temperature. Especially in the winter in my drafty house. Then I discovered this recipe.
 
It is so good!! Not only does it have chunks of chocolate in it (I just melt chips) but it uses Miracle Whip. It’s so much easier than the softened butter. And oh so delicious.
The next recipe I've discovered is for pizza buns.
Mmmmmm mmmmm good.  I love to keep pizza buns in the freezer for easy school day lunches and our local COBS bakery makes the best ones, but then I saw this post and discovered how deliciously easy they are to make.

 
I don’t make my own dough, I buy the raw stuff at the grocery store. It took me less time to put these little babies together than it took me to walk to the bakery. I keep them in the freezer and they are delightful.
That's all for today. I'm getting hungry! Stay tuned for more next week.




No comments: