Friday, September 6, 2013

Project Life

I am really struggling with my Project Life album right now. We are just finishing up Week 36 of 2013 and I just completed Week 24. I'm 12 weeks behind. That's 24 pages that need to get done.

I'm not really sure what to do from here. I have managed to keep notes and even put photos into weekly folders so they're all ready to go but it takes so long to get these pages done once they start to pile up. ~sigh~ Scrapbooking is started to feel like a chore and that's not what I want!!

I don't like the idea of quitting in the middle of the year. I thought about changing the design so that the pages are even simpler than they already are and making the pages identical - square photos and a strip of journaling - nothing fancy. But again, I don't know if the OCD in me is able to change up the album mid year.

However, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Here are the pages for week 24.





Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so know what this is like. I ended up quitting because it just got to be such a chore.
Send me your pic's and templates and I get some done for you. :D

Barbara said...

I hope you don't give up. I love seeing your pages. I love the colors of this one.